2007-03-19 09:47:52 1.0
There are two basic download formats
available. If you want to inspect the code, for fun or to
improve it, the
...-all.zip is for you!
Depending on the version of the zip file you downloaded
you will have some or all of the below files:
- The NGramJ classes bundled as self executable.
- The CNgram classes bundled as self executable.
- A directory with jar files required to run NGramJ
- The directory with (this) documentation and
javadoc in html format.
- The sourcecode for NGramJ, together with documentation
- The Ant job to build NGramJ, jar file, documentation
- Properties moved out of
- Version counting file.
- Textual description of version changes.
Not extremely carefully maintained.
- The text of the used license.
- Coarse project intro for non html people.
- Notice about the license of used components.